Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sushi, everybody!

There comes rainbow after the rain.

After having such a sad days of loss, I finally ended up with my friends. Me, Depse, Sarah and her BF went to Central Park to eat sushi. This was planned about a week ago. And when the day finally came, we eat like we never eat before.

At first, Depse caught in a bad traffic jam. Sarah and I was so hungry that we decided to take a seat at Burger King with a large size fries and glass of soda float. Then, Depse came, and the last one, Ade, joined us too before we moved to Hachi Hachi.

I order 2 set of sushi, both of them are vegetarian roll, and a big bowl of ocha (with look more like 'kobokan' because of the super size cup). We ate a lot, talked a lot, and asked a lot to the waiter. Haha.

Talking with doctor was so exciting tough at first i felt the topics are too heavy for me. Seriously, i had never thought about being doctor, never in my 21-year life. Being doctor needs big things : big money, big brain, big time, big courage, big patience, big spirit. All that i have is just BIG belly, obviously, im not qualified.

I just found out that CP has a great park! It was a great place to take pictures, but unfortunately, we didn't take any.

P.S : I love sushi and i think i will make my own sushi a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment